Latest from OMP
We are trying to get as much online and updated as we can!
Puzzles! Looking for a puzzle to pass your indoor time? We can do that! If you want more information about our puzzles, feel free to give us a call to ask us about them!
Kid's Entertainment and Education Books Need to educate and entertain your kids a lot more than you expected? We can help you with that. Browse some of our fave educational (while still entertaining) reads here, geared towards readers your littlest ones just figuring the whole book thing out to older kids looking to learn more about the world around them!
Surprise Box! Miss the handselling prowess of your favorite booksellers? Our Surprise Box gives you all the benefits of our master bookselling skills without having to leave your couch!
We want to continue bringing books, puzzles and fun to you, our community, while keeping both you and our staff as safe as possible. Our goal is to process your online and home delivery orders within 72 hours (during the week). We hope to shorten those times as we and our supply chain adjust to the new currently reality. Thank you for your patience and support!
- Our sales floor is closed to the public. We will have staff in the store to answer phones and for order pick-up between 11am and 4pm, Monday-Friday.
- Home delivery* – Order and pay online OR call and place your order. We will make deliveries once a day to parts of North Arlington, Falls Church and McLean Monday - Friday. Delivery for orders over $30 is free and delivery for orders under $30 is $5. We will wait until all items in your order (which may be coming from multiple warehouses) are in the store before making the delivery.
- Shipping – As always, you can order online and have your orders shipped to you. Shipping prices have been reduced.
- No new Curbside pickup orders are being accepted due to the Stay in Place order. Stay home to stay safe!
- Our remaining in-person events through April are cancelled/postponed. We are working on some more virtual events, and on rescheduling others into the summer.
Community is so much a part of who we are and right now we want to protect the health of our community and staff. We will re-evaluate in the coming weeks and keep you updated. Stay tuned to our social media feeds and email for the latest news.
We are also working on some more fun activities that we will be rolling out over the coming days. Stay tuned! Thank you so much for your support at this time. We all are in this together!
* Please note: only items that are “on our shelves now” are available for same-day delivery. Our store inventory updates once per day, so please check the box on each title’s web page to check availability. See examples:
Need an easy way to tell your family and friends which books you want? You can make a website wishlist! Just create an account, search the book you're looking for, and add it to your list! If you need a little extra help, we've got a tutorial here. Check it out, and then get wishing!